The Adobe Photoshop is by far the widely used Photo editing software in both pro and normal users and now it is available in Tablets. Adobe officially released the Photoshop Touch in both Android and iOS (iPad 2) platform. The Photoshop Touch features some of the core functions of its desktop breathren such as the selection tools, layers, adjustments, filters. With this basic features you can edit and create stunning pictures directly from your mobile device. Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 and Android tablets is now available for just $9.99 at Apps Store and Android Market.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad and Android:
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android reviews:
Andrewon February 28, 2012 (Version 1.1.1)
Great app for editing photos, I would like to use it for creating web banners and adverts for the newspaper, without drop box this makes it very difficult to get my media across, come on adobe! I’m sure it won’t take much to add this. I’ve also been charged twice for the app how do I get a refund for the excess charge?
M.L.on January 30, 2012 (Motorola XOOM with version 1.1.1)
PNG export support!
It is a great app since the update! Adding .png support has eliminated my need to use the desktop app.
Mikeon January 28, 2012 (EeePad Transformer TF101 with version 1.1.1)
Not perfect but very, very good
I find myself wishing it had everything but it has most and that’s saying a lot, especially given the price difference to the desktop version. The biggest drawback is the image size limitation of 1600×1600. The recently added ability to save locally was severely missed.