As previously reported that Samsung is testing the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S II it seems that they are not the only one! KNTXTremE of XDA released a BETA ROM that is based on CyanogenMod 10. X-TremE CM10 Beta is one of few Custom JB ROM to being released for the Galaxy S II to date.
Did I say it’s fully WORKING!? As I follow the thread the feedbacks are positive. Camera, Google Search, and most of the everyday feature is working with no bugs. This is still in BETA and expect changes anytime soon and you might do frequent update but with JellyBean on GalaxyS2? Its worth the job.
- Based on CM10 Experimental Build Android 4.1.1 JRO03H
- Aroma Installer 2.00 [Include in v.1.0]
- CM Kernel
- 4 Modems [Include in v.1.0]
- X-TremE Theme [Include in v.1.0]
- Default Music – Google Music – Walkman [Include in v.1.0]
- Google Apps include
- Solid Explorer
- OI File Manager [Include in v.1.0]
- Apex – Atom-Nova-Trebuchet-Touchwiz UX Launcher [Include in v.1.0]
- Chrome – Dolphin HD – Firefox Beta – Opera [Include in v.1.0]
- Other feature soon!
If you have a rooted device, download this awesome Custom Android 4.1 JellyBean for Samsung Galaxy S II and test it.