How to Download Windows 7 service pack 1
Downloading Windows 7 SP 1 via Windows Update
is the easiest way to be updated. However the downside of doing this is when you need to update multiple clients. It would take a while if you do this kind of updating. The easiest way to this is to download the service pack via Microsoft download center.
Here is a simple tutorial on how to download the Windows 7 service pack 1.
* Go to Windows Download Center
* You will be asked to validate your system; this is a security measure by Microsoft against pirated copy.
* Download the validator and install it, you will be given a validation code.
* Paste the validation code in the box and that’s it, you can now choose what build you need.
* Download the service pack your windows 7
windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (932MB) – Windows 7 64-bit version
windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (537MB) – Windows 7 32-bit version