collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Ace  (Read 164 times)
maou

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:25:35 AM »

Hello.

I'm new in this forum site. Smiley I would like to ask if someone here owns a Samsung Galaxy Ace? I'm interested on this phone. How was it? I read some comments about its very short battery life. Is it true?

I hope you could help me. Thanks in advance.
pinoydroid.net
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:25:35 AM »

Unwired
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »

Actually I am planning to get an upgrade and thinking on getting one, I've read some feedbacks about the battery too...but the specs is awesome in a mid-range spec phone...

some users still using 3G even at normal mode which drains the battery very fast, in all smartphone 3G is a battery hogger...

all in all, nothing can beat Galaxy ACE in its criteria...

maou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 03:55:20 AM »

Ooh. I don't use 3G on a daily basis so it might solve the battery issue.  Grin It looks like Galaxy Ace would be my next phone. It fits my budget.  Cheesy
Unwired
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 08:21:06 AM »

That's great! please write some reviews after...Smiley
maou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 06:54:51 AM »

Sure. I'll inform you as soon as I have it. Smiley
TD21

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 08:41:14 AM »

How much does teh ace cost ?
kspixcttcy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

These days,Teacher Retirement Quotes, liability reduction is the main concern of almost half of the United States citizens. The last fiscal year didn't leave a good impact on the financial condition of the economy as well as the citizens. People are knee-deep in the debts and with every passing second, they are really finding it hard to get out from this problem. In order to bring some relaxation to debt suffering people's lives,Teacher Retirement Quotes, the state government has introduced some debt reduction plans. With the help of these relief plans person gets rid from unpaid debts in no time. These relief plans are widely and easily available in online and offline markets but online markets are considered as the best source for searching liability reduction plans. Due to online bazaars,Teacher Retirement Quotes, a person can come across the relief plan by inputting less effort. If a person is making search via internet, then he must have to keep few considerations in mind. If the person doesn't keep these things in mind,Teacher Retirement Quotes, then he might be trapped in the hands of fake and fraudulent companies. Falling into the clutches of the fake company mean that a person has indulged in more troubles rather than coming out from the problems. These companies actually work for their own profit while on the other hand,Teacher Retirement Quotes, the genuine relief companies work for the benefit of the liability struggling people. These days, many websites are offering the services of free debt relief forums. These forums are taken as the best way to find legal debt relief services online because on these forums, many people share their views and experiences. With the help of these views and knowledge,Teacher Retirement Quotes, a person can for sure find a true and legitimate program online. Apart from free debt forums,Teacher Retirement Quotes, a person can also visit the liability relief networks. The relief programs that are registered to these networks are hundred percent true and reliable. The entrance requirement for these networks is difficult and tough thus,Teacher Retirement Quotes, only legitimate and authentic programs are able to enroll here. The official and legal page of the Chamber of Commerce and better business bureau is also considered as the reliable source for coming across a genuine and authentic debt relief plan. If the consumer keeps these points in mind, then he will get in touch with reliable liability reduction plans easily. If you have over $10,Teacher Retirement Quotes,000 in unsecured debt it may be a wise financial decision to consider a debt settlement. Due to the recession and overwhelming amount of people in debt, creditors are having no choice but to agree to debt settlement deals. To find legitimate debt reduction help in your state and get free debt advice then check out the following link.
  on Mon, Oct 04
maou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:50:47 AM »

I think that Ace costs around P15,000.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

UA-19855449-1
Shout Box
Refresh History
  • Unwired: Hello world!