With the recent launched of PLDT’s TelPad, people are excited with this new product and services from PLDT. A twitter follower asked about the monthly plans, so here it is…
PLDT TelPad Plan:
- 1-megabit-per-second (Mbps) broadband connection and landline service.
- Additional Php 500/month for existing MyDSL subscribers for TelPad plan upgrade
- TelPad unit is bunbled with the Plan
Plan 2099 at 1.5 Mbps
Plan 3095 at 2.5 Mbps
Plan 4100 at 3.5 Mbps
All these are inclusive of the landline phone and myDSL broadband service.
Bloke2 from PinoyDSL posted the information below during his TelPad inquiry from PLDT.
- 3 years lock in period
- speed bump to 512kbps on top of your current plan
- Skype enabled (according to the CS), although I have yet to confirm.
- Current memo does not indicate if the touchpad is upgradable to Gingerbread, since it’s a PLDT OEM…
- 3 years warranty on the TelPad
- Should you lose, break, abuse the unit within the lock in period, you will have to pay PhP14+++ on the unit.
- No cash out.
- Full payment for the unit is not currently available.
Update: Image source: TelPad Facebook Fan Page