The upcoming Samsung Android phone code named “Nexus Prime” is slowly revealing itself to the public. The good guys of BGR reported the “real specs” of the device. The device’s real name is Samsung Galaxy Nexus and it will be finally unveil to the public next Tuesday in Samsung Unpacked 2011.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus specs:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
According to the report this phone will be using standard Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich UI, so no TouchWiz UI even this is a Samsung made. This is common in all Nexus line because it is under the Google phone line up. The internal storage is pretty impressive, this is the first Android phone that I know (correct me if I am wrong) to have 32GB Internal storage or this suggest that it will not have expandable storage.
It is also highlighted that this phone might be exclusive to Verizon Wireless in the US. If you take a look with its processor the TI OMAP is used because of the LTE.