We use our Android devices in different functionalities from gaming to banking but to use it as a mouse is a new experience to me. XDA developer Willaim.Joe posted his app at the XDA Samsung Galaxy S2 forum board for the community to test it. This mouse app works in two ways. First you need to download the WiFi Mouse App and the WiFi Mouse Server. The App will be installed on your device, basically it will work in any Android device both smartphone and tablet. The WiFi Mouse Server will be installed on your computer. I tried the Mac version and it was working pretty well.
The WiFi Mouse supports the following functionalities.
- Mouse curser movement
- left and right click support
- Middle mouse button scroll
- Remote keyboard input
- Speech-to-text input for all languages
- Mouse & keyboard full screen
- Auto-connect on application startup
- Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/ Mac OSX