Motorola Moto X Specs and Price
KETO diet in Ireland buy Active KETO buy in Ireland ie.activeketo-gummies.com.
After Google acquired Motorola for $12.5 Billion there were questions about the future of the company. Google already have the Nexus flagship Smartphones and Tablets which are manufactured by OEM like ASUS, Samsung and LG. Motorola released few devices after the acquisition and many speculated the Motorola will manufacture the Nexus line and will become the flagship devices of Android Operating system but Google announced that Motorola will be still an independent company and will be treated like other Android OEMs. Ergotherapeut ergotherapeutin stellenangebote berlin ergotherapie-praxis-weinmar.de.
Here comes the biggest announcement from Motorola – the Moto X. Moto X is the 2013 flagship of Motorola. After so many leaks from various Techblogs it was finally announced. The year 2013 is the year of Quad-Core devices (e.g. Galaxy S4, HTC One, Nexus 4) but the new Moto X is powered by a Dual-Core CPU. If you ask me why Dual-Core? Well, Motorola Moto X is optimized to run the latest Android OS. The Quad-Core CPUs are not fully utilized as Android as far as I know is not really optimized for multi-threading for Quad-Core or Octa-Core, so a 2 core CPU is more than enough to handle the Apps required processing power. The dual-core CPU is clocked at 1.7Ghz which is very fast in today’s standard. The full specs of the Motorola Moto X are as follows:
- Android 4.2.2 – Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro dual-core clocked at 1.7GHz, using Motorola’s X8 Mobile Computing System
- 2GB of RAM
- 2200mAh battery
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE UMTS/HSPA+ up to 42mbps, CDMA/EVDO Rev. A, 4G LTE
- 10MP ClearPixel Camera, with Quick Capture, LED Flash, 1080p HD Video, 4X digital zoom, slow motion video, burst mode, auto HDR, Panorama, tap to focus
- 2MP front-facing camera which does 1080p HD video
- 16GB internal storage and 32GB interal storage. Also comes with 50GB of Google Drive space
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE + EDR, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with dual band antenna system
- Location services: aGPS, AGPS, sGPS, Standalone GPS, eCompass, GLONASS
- Colors: Woven Black or Woven White
- Weighs 130 grams
- Dimensions 65.3mm x 129.3mm x 5.6-104mm (Curve)
Moto X will be manufactured in the USA, big move from Motorola as other OEMs manufacturing plants are in China. Also it will be available only in the US as Google and Motorola did not announce if it will coming to other countries. Price will start from $199-$249 on contract in 5 US Carriers. It will be available in 18 colors.
If you are in the US, are you excited with the new Motorola? Tell us your thought by commenting below.