The latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich comes with a new font face known as Roboto. Roboto is a brand new sans-serif font designed and develop for the Ice Cream Sandwich version of Android by Christian Robertson - an interface designer for Google. The new font is simple and elegant I must say and if you want to install this font on your Android phone or tablet follow this simple guide.
Requirement: Your phone or tablet must be rooted!
1. Download Font Changer App at Market
2. Download Roboto Font – courtesy of XDA Forum
3. Extract the Archive file – FontPack-Roboto_E2.zip
4. Copy all the the three .tff file and Save it to fontchanger folder at your phone SD Card
5. Run Font Changer App and choose the fonts
6. Reboot your device and enjoy your simple and elegant Roboto Fonts
Source: Inspired Geek